Our SmartLoad® handsets can display up to four load cells simultaneously in real-time as well as displaying the average and total readings. The handset automatically pairs with all cells in range allowing you to easily pair the devices without needing to access the load cell within a rig or structure. In addition to this, the SmartLoad® handset also allows the operator to remotely start or stop data logging for full traceability of your operations.
Please note: Any lead-times quoted will commence upon receipt of payment. Orders placed after 12:00 GMT will be processed on the following working day.
Scotload's SmartLoad® handset has multiple key features;
- Live simultaneous display of multiple cells
- Displays the average and total readings
- Intuitive menu driven flexible display
- Start/stop logging from handset
- Scans automatically for local cells – no pairing required
- Peak reading and tare display
- Latest wireless technology – increased range and reduced interference
- Variable overload audio alarm
- Individual load cell naming ability